Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX version 7.0(1)SR03_Build011 /Unable to update Cisco Unified CM config

Hi

I try to chnage the CUCM into system/cisco unified CM config into IPCCX and i recieved the below errors

I

failed to update the Cisco Unified CM Telephony user on the Cisco Unified CM.

failed to update the Cisco Unified RMuser  user on the Cisco Unified CM.

I CAN change only the AXL parameters but not the CTI and  the RMuser

Do you have any idea

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi.

This belongs to the contact center section of the forum.

Anyway, do the users exist in the CUCM? Also, is your CUCM version compatible with UCCX 7.0?

G.

CUCM Version 9.x

Its working fine now but the issue is that we cant change the parameters that i wrote to the previous post

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Okay, let me get this straight. So you have UCCX 7.0 integrated with CUCM 9. How did you manage to get it working?

The compatibility matrix says this combination is not supported.

G.

Yes this true

We have migrated cucms from mcs servers to ucs

Before was 7.1.5 the cucm and now in ucs is 9.x

We didnt upgrade the ccx and when we cheked its wokred perfectly

Its still working ok but we cant make any change to these parameteres

May this is the reason?

Well, yes. UCCX performs config changes over AXL, and there were a few changes in the AXL schema since CUCM 7.x.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: