cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

this system is temporarily unable to complete your call good bye error in cisco unity 8.5

Hi

just did a service update on cisco unity 8.5. all went ok but when i call an extension, i can hear the greating and can leave a message but when i try to listen to it , it s not there.

i cant see any error anywhere

any idea?

thanks

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you attach conversation manager tracefiles, please

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

I had to rollback to the previous version in order to restore full services as we have offices opening on sunday.

i did downloaded logs before the rollback but I just deleted all of it by mistake as I had to uninstall rtmt and re-install the older version. i did it without thinking (too early)....

all i got left is this screenshot below. I guess the cause of this issue was these critical services not being activated.

i ran out of time so couldnt investigate longer but I didnt find a way to manually activate them. I did reload the servers but no luck. i need to build a test server and replicate the issue in test prod. it will take a while before i get this up and running.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: