Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

CUIC-UCCX bundle

Unanswered Question
Dec 6th, 2013
User Badges:

Hello,

I am currently working with an UCCX 9.0(2) installation and the csutomer is using CUIC as the reporting tool. We are currently facing some troubles:

1. We are in a timezone that is GMT-3 (Argentina). If, for instance, you ask for de summary activity report for a specific date, it comes with two lines. Trying to understand why is this happening, I found out checking the SQL, that the timeframe is being sent to the database in UTC, so for example, if I ask for a report from 9PM from one day to 8.59PM (taking into account that the user is set to GMT-3 timezone), the report comes out fine. (1 line for the whole day). That's because the SQL shows, from 0:00 to 23:59 in UTC.

I have found some solutions for this on the web, but unfortunately they appear to be for the full product and not the co-resident version, which, by the way, looks very limited.

2. The "Not-ready Reason code summary report" does not show the custom reason codes configured. They are all grouped under "Other RC". How can I see the specific configured Reason codes and not only the system RC?

Thanks in advance,

Javier

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content