cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIGRP commands not showing up in WAN router config??

Steve Coady
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have this instance configured

router eigrp 10

network 10.44.x.101 0.0.0.0

I have added no auto-summary and a couple redistribute commands but they do not show up in config.

What am I doing wrong?

sMc
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

daniel.dib
Level 7
Level 7

Did the entire EIGRP config go away or just those lines of config? Depending on your IOS version no auto-summary might be the default and then it wouldn't show up in the config. Your redistribute statements should be there though.

If the entire config went away it's possible that you didn't have EIGRP active on any interfaces but that should not be the case if you put a network statement. Can you post the config?

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149
CCDE #20160011

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

daniel.dib
Level 7
Level 7

Did the entire EIGRP config go away or just those lines of config? Depending on your IOS version no auto-summary might be the default and then it wouldn't show up in the config. Your redistribute statements should be there though.

If the entire config went away it's possible that you didn't have EIGRP active on any interfaces but that should not be the case if you put a network statement. Can you post the config?

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149
CCDE #20160011

Please rate helpful posts.

Daniel

Thank you for the reply.

The IOS has it as the default. We are good to go

sMc
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card