Helpful
Replies

BLF Feature On CUCM 9.1

tiger_401
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am running call manager ver9.1.

I need to enable BLF feature for all the users.

For example: The users can see that the other party is on call or busy on the other line.

I mean there is an indication on the ip phone that shows that the other user is on call.

Kindly guide me how i can accomplish this task.

I already enabled the BLF call list in the Enterprise Parameter of CUCM.

Regards

Malik                  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ajay Viswanath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you trying to add a new BLF speed dial for all the phones are are you looking at enabling the presence on the directory level..?

Regards

Ajay

View solution in original post

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BLF Speed Dials (i.e. physical buttons on phones) can only be added by an administrator. You would need to create a Phone Button Template per-model to define the PLK role as BLF Speed Dial. Once that's done you can then assign the buttons to monitor specific DNs.

In the case of the Corporate Directory, the user's phone must have a SUBSCRIBE CSS which includes the target DNs. This is commonly the OnNet or Internal CSS. Additionally, the user and monitored DN must be in the same Presence Group; by default there is only one so you're good on that front.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_010.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ajay Viswanath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you trying to add a new BLF speed dial for all the phones are are you looking at enabling the presence on the directory level..?

Regards

Ajay

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BLF Speed Dials (i.e. physical buttons on phones) can only be added by an administrator. You would need to create a Phone Button Template per-model to define the PLK role as BLF Speed Dial. Once that's done you can then assign the buttons to monitor specific DNs.

In the case of the Corporate Directory, the user's phone must have a SUBSCRIBE CSS which includes the target DNs. This is commonly the OnNet or Internal CSS. Additionally, the user and monitored DN must be in the same Presence Group; by default there is only one so you're good on that front.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_010.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: