cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV120W and 1.0.5.6

rmishra22
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently running Rv120W with 1.0.4.10.

I had multiple issues for which i had opened a ticket - 626369173 : [SRA 08/14]Esc

Earlier today I got the email that 1.0.5.6 is out which takes care of some of the issues. Since then i am trying to upload the new firmware into the rv120w but everytime after i press upload and after router tells me that it will reload, i loose my connection as its not returning back from his hing state and no ip is being allocated.

A manual reboot fixes the problem but the firmware stays at 1.0.4.10. I tried both wired and wireless connections but none worked. Then i saw this :-

rv120w.jpg

Doesnt matter where i keep the firmware on PC, the path shown above is always same and from C drive. I am going to make a fakepath folder and try it from there but ....even after changing browsers, chrome, firefox or IE didnt help.

So i cant upgrade for now...anyone else with this issue ??

3 Replies 3

Zhaoqiang Wang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, can you check the md5 value of the firmware? Should be:

653173364e1cf0f063efbe294335fe68

BTW, do you upgrade from a local LAN pc or from Internet PC?

Thanks for looking into this...the checksum is correct, here is the screenshot:

Yes, the firmware is correct. Then I suggest you open a case to let support team help you. We double checked upgrade locally and remotely, both are successful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: