Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 slow NAT transfer rate

Hello,

Yesterday I have received by RV320 router. I have set it up with dual WAN:

WAN 1 - 1 Gbps - PPPoE

WAN 2 - 100 Mbps - Dynamic IP

after fixing the problem found initially that WAN1 get connected/Inactive, I found out that maximum transfer rate that I can achieve was around 250 Mbps at download and about 100 Mbps upload. The advertise value for NAT transfer rate for this device is 900 Mbps...

If I conenct directly the Cat 6 cable (used to conenct WAN1) to my PC I can get over 900 Mbps.

Is there any settings that limits this transfer rate? I'm not using any VPN tunneling or any other feature of the router as of right now and I have the latest public availbe firmware.

Thanks,

Gabi

5 Replies 5

Is  there anybody from Cisco that could help with this problem ? I've already spent days trying to figure out how to make it work with more than 200 Mbps...

Hi Gabriel,

Have you tried to disable Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) under Firewall-> General? That may increase the performance.

- Marty

Hi Marty,

I have tried that, even disabled totally the firewall, but there was not much of improvements. Still the download remains about 260 Mbps...

Thanks,

Gabi

Hi,

I was hopping that a new firmware upgrade will solve this issue, but with latest firmware I'm still not able go over 230 Mbps at download. On direct connection is going up to 900 Mbps.

So, Cisco guys, are you trying to fix this product or not?

I have this problem too in my home environment. I would like to open a support ticket and get this problem fixed.

Can somebody from support contact us to speed up the resolution?

We can provide net traces etc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: