Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

No Answer Announcement

Answered Question
Dec 20th, 2013
User Badges:

Dear All,

I use CUCM 8.6 and I want to announce wav file  when phone not answerd. Is there any way configure it with out using Unity?

Thanks

Emre

Correct Answer by Jonathan Schulenberg about 3 years 8 months ago

CUCM usually doesn't play media. There are some exceptions around the Annunciator service but it's not configurable and doesn't have CFNA in it's repertoire. The only options I can think of OTHER than Unity are:

1. Contact Center Express / IP IVR
  2. A TCL script on the ingress PSTN gateway

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Correct Answer by Hermanus Janse ... about 3 years 8 months ago

I think the easiest is yes, you have a Call Forward No Answer CFNA pointing to a pilot number on Unity Connection.

In Unity connection you create a call handler that will accept the call on that pilot number and play a recording or something you have created.

Hope it helps or points you in the correct frame of mind or direction.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Hermanus Janse ... Fri, 12/20/2013 - 02:00
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I think the easiest is yes, you have a Call Forward No Answer CFNA pointing to a pilot number on Unity Connection.

In Unity connection you create a call handler that will accept the call on that pilot number and play a recording or something you have created.

Hope it helps or points you in the correct frame of mind or direction.

Correct Answer
Jonathan Schulenberg Sat, 12/21/2013 - 20:13
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

CUCM usually doesn't play media. There are some exceptions around the Annunciator service but it's not configurable and doesn't have CFNA in it's repertoire. The only options I can think of OTHER than Unity are:

1. Contact Center Express / IP IVR
  2. A TCL script on the ingress PSTN gateway

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Actions

This Discussion