Views
Helpful
Replies

No Answer Announcement

EmreYazici
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I use CUCM 8.6 and I want to announce wav file  when phone not answerd. Is there any way configure it with out using Unity?

Thanks

Emre

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I think the easiest is yes, you have a Call Forward No Answer CFNA pointing to a pilot number on Unity Connection.

In Unity connection you create a call handler that will accept the call on that pilot number and play a recording or something you have created.

Hope it helps or points you in the correct frame of mind or direction.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM usually doesn't play media. There are some exceptions around the Annunciator service but it's not configurable and doesn't have CFNA in it's repertoire. The only options I can think of OTHER than Unity are:

1. Contact Center Express / IP IVR
  2. A TCL script on the ingress PSTN gateway

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I think the easiest is yes, you have a Call Forward No Answer CFNA pointing to a pilot number on Unity Connection.

In Unity connection you create a call handler that will accept the call on that pilot number and play a recording or something you have created.

Hope it helps or points you in the correct frame of mind or direction.

Best Regards

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM usually doesn't play media. There are some exceptions around the Annunciator service but it's not configurable and doesn't have CFNA in it's repertoire. The only options I can think of OTHER than Unity are:

1. Contact Center Express / IP IVR
  2. A TCL script on the ingress PSTN gateway

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: