Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5 with WebEx - User Profile Deletion

Aaron Hooi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm running Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5 with WebEx. In the WebEx administration page, I'm unable to delete any users and I'm only able to set them to be "Inactive". There's no function to delete them. Searching the web for answers only tells me that i'm unable to delete and only able to set it to be inactive. Has this changed with any recent releases / updates?

4 Replies 4

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

This is how WebEx works and you can only inactivate users.  Inactivated users can't sign in and use the system but can be re-activated at a later date.

Aaron Hooi
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks jdedell12 and dpetrovi. I've read about those but i'm just wondering if there's been any patches that upgrades that now allows us to delete the users. When I perform an export, the inactive accounts are in the report as well and we're just finding a way to get rid of the inactive accounts for good.

Sorry but there is no patch/fix to change this behavior.  You can only inactivate users and not delete them in WebEx.  It is how WebEx designed their system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: