Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX20 web interface call control - input security pin

zacchenasu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco SX20 and I would like to use web interface to dial to a conferece room (URI). However, the conference room requires security pin before I can see other participants. Is there any way I can enter the security pin through the web interface? The security pin can be easily entered from a remote control or a control panel, but it seems like the web interface can't accomodate such pin input. 

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There's no simple way to do it as you would from the remote or touch panel, but it is possible.

You can do it from the Web Interface through the Configuration > API page - You can type the appropriate xCommands in to the box at the bottom of the screen to get the unit to send the DTMF tones, ie

xCommand DTMFSend DTMFString:1234

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks a lot

You're welcome.  I hope that's going to work for you.

If your question is now answered, can you please mark it as so by clicking the correct answer button (see

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/help#discussions_correct for how to do so).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Note: this has changed in recent times.  In the current software releases (I tested with CE9.4.1) there is now a Keypad button that shows in the Participants section on the Call Control page of the web interface.  You can use this to send the DTMF commands while in a call.

Wayne
--
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: