cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 8.6 modify autoattendant prompt

rodrigo-haim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have Cisco Unity Express 8.6 with autotattendant with the default call flow, for example:

1) welcome to the company, if you know the extension number pls dial it, if not wait for assistance.

The issue is when the customer dont press any option, the prompt plays "are you still there" and I need to remove it with the script editor.

I want to know in the script where is this option to remove it or to modify this prompt.

Regards

Rodrigo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rodrigo, are you using a dial by extension step or menu step or get digit string step? I can't see it in the image you attached.

Take a look at my attachment, I am refering to this maximum retries:

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi Rodrigo, in the dial by extension step, please set the maximum retries to 0. This in the Input tab.

HTH

Gabriel.

Thank you Gabriel, I changed this option but still the same symptom.

Can you post a picture of your script or send the script?

Gabriel

Thank you Gabriel for your quickly answer, im attach the output, please tell me if you need something else

Hi Rodrigo, are you using a dial by extension step or menu step or get digit string step? I can't see it in the image you attached.

Take a look at my attachment, I am refering to this maximum retries:

Thank you Gabriel, I could fix this issue with your information.

Regards

Rodrigo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: