We are using UCCX 9.0(2). We observed a weird behavior in our lab system. We were not able to upload prompts in Prompt Management.
- While trying to upload prompt in Prompt Management under en-US\Framework\ENG\CUSTOM\, message dialog shows that prompt been uploaded successfully.
- But when we try to see that prompt in Prompt Management its not visible to us. At the same time, when we try to re-upload the same prompt a confirmation dialog appears mentioning, prompt already exists and wanted to replace or not?
- When we use the same prompt name in Script editor to test, the prompt doesn’t gets played in IVR.
- If we try to upload prompts in any other folder like en-US\Framework\ARA\CUSTOM\, the prompt gets uploaded successfully and able to view it in Prompt Management.
- Even if we delete existing prompts from ENG\CUSTOM folder, we were not able to upload prompts to it
So any idea, why we were not able to upload additional prompts in the above mentioned folder. Is there any limitation on overall prompt count or prompt size? How do we resolve this issue?