Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Cisco Callmanager - Time of day routing (Exchange UM)

Unanswered Question
Jan 23rd, 2014
User Badges:

We are currently using Cisco Unity 4.1 for our night service for departments and offices across the country.  We would like to move our night service solution over to Exchange UM 2010.

In Cisco Call manager (6.1) we have time of day setup and routed over to Unity via translations patterns.  An audio is played and the caller can then leave a message.  This all works fine.

Issue

We would like to find a similar solution in Exchange UM.  However,  Exchange UM is based on Auto Attendants press 1 for sales to 2 for marketing and choose how you want the call to be directed.  This wouldn't work for us as a lot of our customer/user base do not like auto attendants. 

Can you advise if there is a way in Exchange UM to play an audio as soon as the call comes in and leave a voicemail (based on time of day routing) without having to use any of the Exchange UM speech prompts.

Has anyone set this up before?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chris Deren Thu, 01/23/2014 - 06:27
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Contact Center, Unified Communications

I am not aware of this being available in Exchange UM, I poked around my 2013 UM server and did not see anything, though I am not an expert on Exchange by any means.

HTH,

Chris

Actions

This Discussion