I just want to run this by the community members to see if these are the correct steps. I'm retiring an old server that is a publisher in a 7.1.5 cluster. I will be replacing it with a new server. These are the steps I've gathered so far.
1. Get new licenses for new server (give TAC new MAC address of new server)
2. DRS old publisher
3. Check and verify cop files etc
4. Turn off old server
5. Image new server and make it a publisher
6. Restore new publisher with DRS back up
7. Upload new licensing.
8. Reboot new publisher server
Are these the basic steps? Am I missing something?
Please advise and Thanks in advance.