Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.0 / Productivity Tools for Lotus Notes

euanetwork
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I am was wondering when CWMS 2.0 will be available and if Lotus Notes will be supported by Productivity Tools?

Is CWMS roadmap available somewhere?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

CWMS 2.0 is expected in the first half of February. As soon as it is released, we will get the Release Notes with all the features. At this time, we know that support for Outlook 2013, Lync 2010/2013, and Microsoft Office Communicator 2007/2007R2 should be coming out with CWMS 2.0. At this time there is no support for Lotus Notes, but considering that it is available for WebEx SaaS, it is possible we will see it in the future releases. I will file an enhancement request for this and provide you with the ID that you can use to follow up with your Cisco Account Team and reach out to Product Management about the importance of this integration support.

At this time, there is no official Road Map for CWMS available for public.

-Dejan

Here is the Enhancement Request ID for CWMS PT and Lotus Notes support: CSCum88599 -

CWMS Productivity Tools support for Lotus Notes

-Dejan

Hi,

Is there any news regarding Productivity Tools for Lotus Notes in the coming releases of CWMS?

Regards,

Hi,

Enhancement request is still in Open state, so we don't know if it is going to be considered in any future releases.

I advise you to share the Enhancement request listed in the post above with your Cisco Account Team and ask them to check with CWMS Product Management. Unfortunately, we cannot discuss any road-map information on this forum.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: