cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Maint.

pharden
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a routine to perform on our CUCM 8.5.  Maybe a plugin or some app to confirm everything is reunning well with our servers.

I have RTMT running on an overhead and monitor cpu,memory, etc. I want to be proavtive on any issue that may have an impact donw the road.

Any idea's?      

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Prime Collaboration Assurance is a product Cisco has to provide Central overview of the environment, there is free standard license which does not provide that much, and advanced and analytics license available. there are also 3rd parties like Solarwinds, etc

HTH,

Chris

Cisco does not have anything to do this?

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

RTMT is gonna be good just look at the link below however looks CUOM seems EOL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6491/ps6705/ps6535/white_paper_c07-529573.html

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

CUOM has been replaced with Prime Collaboration Assurance.

Chris

i downloaded CMOM but it only runs on windows 2003.  We are up to W2010 on all our machines

CUOM is a dead product, as I said before Prime Collaboration Assurance replaced it and is deployed as OVA on vmware similarly to all other CUCM apps.

Chris

RTMT seems limited.. let me check out your link

There are many monitoring tools out there, that are open source which could help you.

Nagios and Zenoss are 2 that come to mind. Like Chris said, Prime would be a good option.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: