cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of UCCX with MS-CRM

Rohit Khajuria
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know the integration process between UCCX and MS-CRM and CTI ?

How to make CTI connect with CRM & UCCX ?

14 Replies 14

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

question: what do you expect from this integration? Are you going to send something from UCCX? Are you going to read some infor from MS CRM? Or both? Do you have a specific plan?

Of course, there is a number of products available on the market, a simple Google search will give you the results.

G.

What i exactly want is to fetch the informaion from CRM to UCCX and for that i need to integrate UCCX with some third party application like MS-CRM . I need it for both side calls, incoming and outgoing both.

I just need if someone calls in (incomung call), the CRM application fetch its data from the database, or if an agent calls (outbound)  someone, the data for that customer should also be fetched in the CRM.

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

the information you are getting from the CRM system is relevant for the agent only or are you using this information to modify call routing behaviour?

Are your agents using the Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD)?

If yes, chances are you only need to create a workflow that calls a special URL which triggers a simple application which in turn, talks to the CRM system (using SOAP, perhaps) and presents that information.

Did you already explore what interfaces the CRM system has to offer?

G.

Yes, My agents are using CAD, but how to create a workflow that calls that special URL ?

Hi,

you can bind a specific reaction to an event in CAD, using the Desktop Administrator.

G.

I have done that for so many things like for Pop-ups, launching applications, agent notifications, Http triggering etc.

Can you please tell me why we require CRM in UCCX and how to use that with UCCX ?

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No, you tell me why you require CRM in UCCX.

How to use that with UCCX? I don't know your specific CRM. I only know it's MS CRM. I don't have access to it, I don't see what specific API's it has enabled (ask your CRM administrator).

G.

I have MS CRM too.

Assume if i have a contact created on CRM, and when i make a call from CRM throught CTI, CRM shows its details and the call shall get through. and same case with the incoming call. whenever there is an incoming call, CRM should show its details again.

Lets assume if i want to make a call from the CRM contact through CTI, how can i do it ?

OK, stop for a moment. You said previously you want to fetch the infromation from CRM. This is a bit different.

So if someone calls your contact center pilot, you want to populate the CRM interface with the caller's details?

G.

Yups, exactly. and this is what i said earlier also.

So can you please guide me how to do it ?

Can we do it with Cisco unified CRM Connector ? I just came to know about it through Google.

Hi,

I would not touch the Cisco Unified CRM Connector, its EoL date has been announced.

Can you give me the exact name of that Microsoft CRM and its version? I will take a look at what API's it has available.

G.

Hi Gergely

Thanks for your reply.

Well I am using Microsoft CRM2011 at the moment.

Hi,

it looks like this CRM 2011 thingie has a SOAP inteface:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg509052.aspx

And Java is alright, too:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj602979%28v=crm.6%29.aspx

Pick what you want to do.

Good luck.

G.

I will try these methods....thanks for the help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: