Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disk Raid replacement on CUCM 7.1.5 on HP Server

Hi,

cant find a clear doc on it ...

i need to replace one disk that's about to fail.

my plan of action is to shutdown the subscriber server and pull out the disk then turn it back on so i have clear failure. once up insert the new disk

any advise?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The DL380G5 is a Cisco 7845. There are some variations to do with memory and HD discs. This (large!) table explains it all. (Look at the bottom!)

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/7800-series-media-convergence-servers/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

You don't say what model of server, but if it's the Cisco 7845 (the re-badged DL380) then you should be able to pull out the drive and replace it without shutting down CUCM.

GTG

Hi Gordon. Thanks for that . i m all confused with server re badged stuff.. The server is hp dl380g5 ... How do i know what equivalent is it in cisco ? Cheers

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

hi show status doesnt show me the server model equivalence .....

The DL380G5 is a Cisco 7845. There are some variations to do with memory and HD discs. This (large!) table explains it all. (Look at the bottom!)

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/7800-series-media-convergence-servers/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

GTG

thanks Gordon.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: