Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Call manager issue.

Answered Question
Mar 13th, 2014
User Badges:

In my VOIP design i have 1 pub with 4 subscriber and 1 MOH server in the cluster. These nodes are geographically located with clustering over wan architecture. I am using CUCM 8.5.1400. I hev 5 cluster configured as mentioned above.                                                                 

1. Here i can ping SUB- C form Network PC , Publisher of cluster -1 and vice versa.

2. But " utils network connectivity test " FAILED and SUB-C of Cluster on not able to send/receive any UDP packets.

3. Because of this:

a) Phones registered to this subscriber is visible as "UNREGISTRED" in PUB.

b) But are registred to SUB-C of cluster 1.

4. Now by dialing a DN registred to SUB-C of cluster 1 form cluster one I am able to dial 90% of the DN's.

5. But not able to make INTER-CLUSTER call from DN's registered in SUB-C. 

please explain.

Correct Answer by Manish Gogna about 3 years 3 months ago

Hi Rohit,

In such cases i would first start by checking the replication status on all the nodes in the cluster and make sure it is 2 on all of them. Once it is fixed, then each issue needs to be tackled one by one, like the call drop issue or the phones showing unregistered issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/52421/troubleshooting-cucm-data...

HTH

Manish

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Manish Gogna Tue, 05/20/2014 - 19:10
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Hi Rohit,

In such cases i would first start by checking the replication status on all the nodes in the cluster and make sure it is 2 on all of them. Once it is fixed, then each issue needs to be tackled one by one, like the call drop issue or the phones showing unregistered issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/52421/troubleshooting-cucm-data...

HTH

Manish

Actions

This Discussion