I'm a network engineer in a telecom company, i've seen one of your post regarding EHWIC configuration and would like to ask about that.
Actuallay, my client has 4 ADSL line connected, each of them, to a Sagem modem/router from the same ISP. He would like to replace the 4 Sagem router with ONE cisco 2911 router with 4 EHWIC interfaces. the four Sagem were supplied by the ISP, so i suppose that they were already configured by the ISP.
In fact the Sagem Modem/Router are the same as the ADSL access point that we usually use at home for residential wifi. the only difference is that our client is using them as router not wireless access point. my questions are:
1) Do i have tu use an external modem with the cisco 2911 ?
2) is there any information that i should ask the ISP to establish the connection?
3) which type of cable do i have to use with the EHWIC interface?
4) i guess i shoul have a public ip adresse on the EHWIC for ADSL connection?
5) is there any document that describe the configuration steps?
Many thanks in advance for your help!
I have this problem too.