cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the difference between CTS-PRJTR-GEN1 and GEN2?

lifeis3go
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to know the difference CTS-PRJTR-GEN1 and CTS-PRJTR-GEN2.

Is GEN meaning 'generation'?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Paul Stojanovski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

GEN is used for generation in this case. We had Generation 1 projectors early on and as you would expect were replaced with Generation 2. The difference between these GEN1 and GEN2 projectors were the model types.

CTS-PRJTR-GEN1 was a Sanyo PLV-Z4 or Z5

CTS-PRJTR-GEN2 was a Sanyo PLV-Z700

I hope this helps you out.

-P

View solution in original post

Additionally, the End of Sale / End of Life announcement can be found at the following:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-manager/end_of_life_notice_c51-594068.html

Last date of contract renewel is December 2, 2014 and last date of Hardware support is September 30, 2015

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is correct, the 2nd generation was a newer projector model.

-Jonathan

Paul Stojanovski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

GEN is used for generation in this case. We had Generation 1 projectors early on and as you would expect were replaced with Generation 2. The difference between these GEN1 and GEN2 projectors were the model types.

CTS-PRJTR-GEN1 was a Sanyo PLV-Z4 or Z5

CTS-PRJTR-GEN2 was a Sanyo PLV-Z700

I hope this helps you out.

-P

Additionally, the End of Sale / End of Life announcement can be found at the following:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-manager/end_of_life_notice_c51-594068.html

Last date of contract renewel is December 2, 2014 and last date of Hardware support is September 30, 2015

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: