Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Strange Problem on 3550 + Bridge + 3750

Unanswered Question
Mar 29th, 2014
User Badges:

Dear All,

For 24 hours i'm trying to play with the network and its really make me headache, me also doesnt have too much experience on network issue, anyway i try my best to explain the situation and hopefully someone out there can give me more idea on how to solve it:

For the 'A' diagram is about my current network and its totally work without any problem and i remain with it about 2 years, but since my Watchguard firewall facing too much problem and almost hang and unaccesable, i decide and trying to make my network to 'B' diagram, and that starting a big problem to me:

1- When i just plug in the cable, anywhere cant ping to 202.188.5.4 and from the bridge itself i cant ping to anywhere even to gateway or any IP behind it

2- From different network, I only can ping and SSH to the IP 202.188.5.6 - 254, but i cant browse or trying to access on port 80, for sure theres no firewall install on Linux Bridge and even i flush the iptables, theres still no responce.

3- Trying to install new Linux Bridge machine also doesnt help at all

And for the last thing i'm doing is to move to 'C' diagram, i switch the Cisco 3750 with TP-Link unmanage switch and its work and all back to normal, i'm very sorry to my bad english and hopefully someone can give some clue what actually happen to my situation.

TQ

P/S: Please have a look on attachment.

Attachment: 
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion