Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 Sponsor Group - "View/Edit Accounts" Setting not working as expected

Rene S.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we need a sponsor account that is not allowed to see the Account List (so the Accounts that were created) on the sponsor UI. The sponsor should be only allowed to create an account, to send his credentials via E-Mail or to print them.. and that's all

So I configured the rights as you can see in the attachment, but when I choose No for "View/Edit Accounts" the user is able to see ALL ACCOUNTS. When I just choose "Own Accounts" then the user sees just his own Accounts, so the 2nd setting works properly.. the first behaviour seems like a bug to me.. did anyone else have had this problem too?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Choose one of the following options for View/Edit Accounts:

No—Sponsors are not allowed to edit any guest accounts.

All Accounts—Sponsors are allowed to edit/view all guest accounts.

Group Accounts—Sponsors are allowed to edit guest accounts created by anyone in the same sponsor user group.

Own Account—Sponsors are allowed to edit only the guest accounts they created.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Choose one of the following options for View/Edit Accounts:

No—Sponsors are not allowed to edit any guest accounts.

All Accounts—Sponsors are allowed to edit/view all guest accounts.

Group Accounts—Sponsors are allowed to edit guest accounts created by anyone in the same sponsor user group.

Own Account—Sponsors are allowed to edit only the guest accounts they created.

kaaftab
Level 4
Level 4

Also check the given link for sponsor portal (configuration) and covers all the given field in details required for deployment

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/user_guide/ise_user_guide/ise_guest_pol.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card