Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

UCCX 10 & Web Services

Answered Question
Apr 7th, 2014
User Badges:

Hello,

We're currently moving forward with a migration from 7 up to current 10. One of the most important pieces currently running in our environment is web services. Reading through the benefits info on the 10 Datasheet, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/data-sheet-c78-730660.html I don't see any mention of web services. 

Can anybody advise if this is still functionality in the newest version?

Thank you to all in advance

Correct Answer by Samuel Womack about 3 years 4 months ago

What do you mean by Web Services? Do you mean Posting data to a REST and/or SOAP Web Service..if so..then yes this capability has not change and you can write scripts to access those types of services.. There have been some underlying changes with how Secure HTTP Certificates are handled (which to me was an improvement)..

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Samuel Womack Mon, 04/07/2014 - 08:20
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

What do you mean by Web Services? Do you mean Posting data to a REST and/or SOAP Web Service..if so..then yes this capability has not change and you can write scripts to access those types of services.. There have been some underlying changes with how Secure HTTP Certificates are handled (which to me was an improvement)..

Actions

This Discussion