cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can we install CPO in silent mode through command prompt or batch script ?

vasu44401
Level 1
Level 1

Though  it is easy way to install cpo using GUI.

my need is to install through cmd or script

can any one pls help...

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun is correct. The silent install is not supported at this time, and is planned for a future version.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is not supported at this time. I believe it will be around in 3.1... but that's out in the future. Von or Svetlana might be able to give more insight.

CPO install is pretty quick, are you trying to do mass installs or something?

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Shaun is correct. The silent install is not supported at this time, and is planned for a future version.

davidjnewton
Level 1
Level 1

This is both ironic, and sad.

Do not get this comment... what is it for?

This was posted a long time ago. CPO now supports CLI based and silent installs. See the install/user guide for more information. Latest version of CPO is now 3.2

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Hi Christopher,

Then I'm confused! Am I missing something? - the docs here don't appear to have anything regarding it...

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/datacenter_mgmt/Process_Orchestrator/3-2/Install_Guide/CiscoProcessOrchestratorInstallationGuide_3_2.pdf

(i'm searching it for "silent" and "cli" but nothing there)

If you can point me to a page that would be great.

Cheers,

David

Hey David,

I did not see much either so I have sent in a request to dev/doc to get this worked on. I'm not actually on the support team anymore so sometimes I am behind on that stuff... but I still work with them, so they will get it out I think.

In the meantime I wrote a blog on using the silent installer with 3.2 and recorded myself doing a silent install from beginning to end.

Enjoy!

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12710681/pondering-automation-silence-golden

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: