cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 with dual WAN with different ISP:s, how to direct traffic to a specific WAN.

niklas.rundgren
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have a dual wan setup, problem is that we are forced to have different ISP:s, one of the wan-connections are directly connected to mercedes and we need to direct the traffic of some domain names via the secondary WAN or we wont gain access to their intranet.

The only way to direct traffic through a specified WAN that I seem to be able to configure are quite general, enter a string of source IP-adresses and then the IP in question, but not i.e. *.mercedes-benz.se. Which i was hoping for! ;-)

Simplified: I have 2 ISP with static adresses, and some traffic needs to be directed through one of them. This applies to all of the clients on the LAN. 

Can someone tell me how to set this up.

English is not my native language, so if my question doesnt make sense let me know.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Niklas

1 Reply 1

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

Niklas,

Protocol Binding works by service type and IP address only. You cannot specify a domain name to use only one WAN port. You can resolve the domain name to an IP address or range of IP addresses and enter that in the Protocol Binding configuration.

- Marty

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: