Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Helping Hands

Hello,

I understand that this community is made for helping hands as well as seeking hands, still I see everybody as students here.

I personally feel that there should be some thing like start a quiz as we have start a discussion in the community directory of each subtitle.

This could help people like me and the rest to know the real time issues and the fix ins.

As an example yesterday night I went through a major issue in my network and i however found the fix for it, but i need to wait till somebody posts similar discussion and only then I will be able to answer such kind of discussions. However if we have a start a quiz or something like that then people will know the issue before and they can act proactively if they find similar kind of issues in their network as well.

BR

Thanveer

"Please Rate The Helpful Posts"

1 Reply 1

Milan Rai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Thanveer,

That's not a bad idea......But as much as we advance ahead....we have have some difficulties on finding our proper page and question. Thus i guess in this Discussion there should be advance search button which will only allow to search within that group...

Quiz is one of the best idea....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links