Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9971 phone

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have 9971 phones in our envirronment, and notice that the forward all option is not there.  In another cluster that option is there as a softkey.  Is there anywhere this feature needs to be enabled?

Thanks,

A.K.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I would check the feature control policy assigned to the phone and see if its disabled there. 

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

martyn.rees
Level 4
Level 4

What firmware revision are the phones running? There was a version that I've come across before where the button was missing as well, and a simple firmware update just for that model fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I would check the feature control policy assigned to the phone and see if its disabled there. 

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks for the replies.

I am running the most current firmware available, sip9971.9-4-1-9.  I also checked the feature control policy and the feature was not enabled.

Thanks George ! !

AK

martyn.rees
Level 4
Level 4

What firmware revision are the phones running? There was a version that I've come across before where the button was missing as well, and a simple firmware update just for that model fixed the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: