Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2SU1 assign +E.164 numbers to meetme patterns

jeroenhermans
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

We're trying to migrate all our DN's from E.164 to +E.164 on our CUCM 9.1.2SU1.

It seems that for the meetme patterns I cannot do this as it's saying I cannot use the +

Any help?

Thanks,

Jeroen

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Jeroen,

Tip

Meet-Me patterns, Call Park (and related call park features; for example, Directed Call Park) patterns, and Call Pickup patterns do not support the international escape character, +, so you cannot enter \+ in the pattern fields that are configured for these features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_UAD8BE59_00

>> so you may need to configure the translation pattern for the meet-me number range to strip the + before hitting the numbers

//Suresh

Please rate all the help posts.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe this is the case, so you will need to define those without + sign.  There may be others, for example CTI ports, contact center agent IDs, etc. SRND describes it and states to use translations.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Jeroen,

Tip

Meet-Me patterns, Call Park (and related call park features; for example, Directed Call Park) patterns, and Call Pickup patterns do not support the international escape character, +, so you cannot enter \+ in the pattern fields that are configured for these features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_UAD8BE59_00

>> so you may need to configure the translation pattern for the meet-me number range to strip the + before hitting the numbers

//Suresh

Please rate all the help posts.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Guys,

OK, thanks for your help. Indeed it seems + or \+ is not supported.

I have done it with a translation pattern now so that is OK.

Thanks,

Jeroen

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe this is the case, so you will need to define those without + sign.  There may be others, for example CTI ports, contact center agent IDs, etc. SRND describes it and states to use translations.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: