cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE - Self Registration

Dan Man
Level 1
Level 1

I've just installed the Cisco ISE to allow our users to self-register.  I have it working to the point where if the user connects to the required Guest SSID, they're presented with the guest portal.  The guest portal has a link that says "Do not have an account?".  I click on that link, and it takes me to a self-registration page.  I've customized the page to require certain information, and make other information optional.  When I test by entering the information, and clicking on submit, it takes me back to the main authentication portal, with an error that says, "Could not create guest account".  I think it has something to do with the Sponsor Group Policy.  The reason I say that is because when I remove the policy, the error no longer comes up, but an account is still not created.  I'm using Cisco ISE version 1.2.  Can anyone shed a little light on this?  Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would be better off if you moved this question to the AAA forums instead of the wireless forums.

Steve

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thanks Steve!

Check whether guest user is allowed to do self service and Enable self-provisioning flow are checked under multiportal configuration---Operations.

HTH

"Please rate helpful posts"

Poonam,

Thanks for the response! Yes, I have allowed guests to do self-service, and have the self-provisioning flows checked. This is what I'm getting when I enter the self-service information, and click on "submit"

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

I would recommend you to try with default authentication portal first and check it's working or not. If yes then there is some problem with sponsor group policy. For that you have to provide the snapshot or configuration policy so that we can check what is the exact problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: