Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC server not showing directory

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

hellow all

i have installed CUEAC 9.1 server client, op can login easily but most of the options in CUEAC client are grayed out ad directory is not showing database also connected as showing in CUEAC, we need directory in cueac client also kindly help me out to solve thi issue.

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you configured the features you want??

Have you configured the directory sync??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

transfer button is grayed i dont think so its configurable??

i have confugured queue and its showing in it

yeah i did dir sync but in logs its empty i read blogs i changed the dir rule to telephonenumber equal to * but no luck

Hi,

Can u please  cross-check under System Configuration ---Directory Source Management, Synchronisation Status as Enabled if using CCMSource or LDAP?

You should get the contacts in Contact Management.

regds,

aman

hi

i am using enterprise edition and in it its under resource managment>data synchronization and its enable and connected but still not showing directory

Hi , try restarting LDAP plugin in CUEAC.

regds,

aman

i did restart plugins and whole server, one thing i tell you i did not create end user and device profile in CUCM for my  users, only using device option to register phones.

should i make end user device profile and extension mobility for it ?

this means that you do not have any end users created in CUCM or integrated through AD.

If that is the case, try creating few test end users and check whether they are appearing in contact management in CUEAC.

regds,

aman

Still not showing i have configured End user also but directory stil not here..:(

hi ,

You can refer the bug for further troubleshooting even though it is for version 8.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtj57523

Operator not populating the internal directory
CSCtj57523

regds,

aman