Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Call Accounting Software for CUCM

Unanswered Question
May 7th, 2014
User Badges:

Hey,

Hey my company formerly used RSI Accounting solution with our CUCM Version 9 system, but we are looking to explore alternative third party solutions. The new call accounting software should be:

1)A Cisco Certified Developer Partner or Preferred Solution

2) Compatible with all versions of CUCM( 7x-10x)

3) Has ability to generate rich informative summary call cost reports

4) We have multiple phone carriers and we need the software to be able to customize the call tariff rates to mirror as close as possible our local tariffs to be able to have accurate call costing

5) The software provider must have good technical support in case of problems during installation or normal operation.

6) send email alerts if any user is abusing company phone calls and be able to identify toll fraud events or prank calling

Can anyone suggest any Cisco Partner party who satisfies the above criteria. I would appreciate any feedback.Thanks.

Regards,

Ryan Gosine

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
fcalooij73 Wed, 01/28/2015 - 04:10
User Badges:

Hi,

With my company MAF InfoCom we provide solutions to capture, process and rate CDR’s from Cisco platforms.

Our Call Management, Call Accounting and Telecom Expense Management solutions are very user friendly and cost effective.

If you need more information please reach out to me via our website www.mafinfo.com

Frank Looijesteijn

Actions

This Discussion