cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I migrate logging files in .csv format from ACS 4.2 (windows) to acs 5.4 ( Linux)?

megnotleykun
Level 1
Level 1

Recently i migrated from ACS 4.2 ( in windows) to ACS 5.4 ( in sns 3415) using Migration utility.  It was smooth migration, everything works except the log files in the .csv format were not migrated.

Please help me on how to migrate the log files. 

1 Reply 1

NormMuelleman
Level 1
Level 1

I've been researching the differences between 4.2 and 5.4. There is a fundemental difference in the two. In my research, I have not found anything that Cisco indicates that log files can be imported. Because ACS 5.4 has it's own robust logging and database viewing tools, I'm leaning towards no. But I cannot give a definitive answer on this, sorry. Just know that I've read for several hours, and have not seen anything that talks about the importation of logging files. You can import users, mac addresses, etc. This may be something someone knows and will post eventually; probably need to call "The Cisco" and get a quicker answer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: