Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add new SourceFire to defense center

mahesh18
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

We recently got new Sourcefire  and need to know how can i add this to defense center.

I am new to source fire environment.

Regards

Mahesh

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

mereyes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mahesh,

This may not be a licensing question, but my team and I will look into your question.  I'll provide an answer to you by end of day today.

Thanks,
Merv Reyes

View solution in original post

mereyes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mahesh,

I’m including a “Quick Start Guide” from the support site.  This document gives a good overview of some of the first tasks a user needs to do in order to get a sensor up and running.

The sensor must be placed in a network such that it can connect to the DC to be managed by the DC.  Once this is done, the licensing event can take place.

Thanks,

Sourcefire Licensing Integration team

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mereyes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mahesh,

This may not be a licensing question, but my team and I will look into your question.  I'll provide an answer to you by end of day today.

Thanks,
Merv Reyes

mereyes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mahesh,

I’m including a “Quick Start Guide” from the support site.  This document gives a good overview of some of the first tasks a user needs to do in order to get a sensor up and running.

The sensor must be placed in a network such that it can connect to the DC to be managed by the DC.  Once this is done, the licensing event can take place.

Thanks,

Sourcefire Licensing Integration team

Hi Mereyes,

Sorry for late reply.

It worked for me.

Regards

MAhesh

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card