Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Item data in Datamart?

Raghu Rachuri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a way to send Service Item data into datamart using ETL? We want to be able to reporting on the SI data in a custom report.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sotoh
Level 1
Level 1

The ETL does not currently transfer service item data into the datamart.  We are working on updating the overall reporting functionality (including adding Service Item data and additional out-of-box dashboard) and looking for customers that are interested in collaborating on this initiative.  If you are interested, please send me a message directly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sotoh
Level 1
Level 1

The ETL does not currently transfer service item data into the datamart.  We are working on updating the overall reporting functionality (including adding Service Item data and additional out-of-box dashboard) and looking for customers that are interested in collaborating on this initiative.  If you are interested, please send me a message directly.

Hello, I am interested in learning more on this new feature. We have requirements for ServiceItems we are planning on implementing services using SI, but most likely won't occur until we upgrade to 10R2.  I have been reading 9.4 documentation for ServiceItems and find it difficult to follow. Are there other sources or resources to assist with learning how to use a serviceitem? Outside training is not an option.  Thanks again.  Bev  

Are grid dictionaries reportable?  Forgot to mention - we are on v10R2.

Thanks,

Bev

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: