Views
Helpful
Replies

Find phone in CUCM log file

yixiu0317
Level 1
Level 1

Hi     There,

We are using CUCM7.1, recently I keeps getting alert emails saying new phones have been installed in the call manager and cost the licenses.

I am pretty sure no administrator added phone at the moment I received the alert email.

Is there a way that we can find which phone has been added in the system from the log file?

Also is there a way we can monitor who is currently login as administrator in CUCM?

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you add the message you are receiving?

there is no way to do a live check on who is logged in.  all you can do is go back to the CUCM audit logs using RTMT and see who have logged in.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi       There,

here is the message I received. when I receive another alert email after this one, the LicUsed will be 15352.

If there a way to find the MAC address of the latest registered phone?

At Fri May 30 11:20:30 EST 2014 on node 10.199.65.32, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Alert : 1479: May 30 01:20:00.792 UTC : %CCM_LICENSEMANAGER-JAVAAPPLICATIONS-1-CiscoLicenseApprochingLimit: License units consumption approaching its authorized limit Reason:LicenseFeature=2,LicAvlbl=16015,IncludingOverdraft=16673,LicUsed=15348 App ID:Cisco License Manager Cluster ID: Node ID:UCMET001

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: