Views
Helpful
Replies

IP-IVR 8 with HTTPS

fabio.zanotti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to everybody

I have a problem with https WebServices with self-signed certified.

In NetBean i have realized a java class, after i add certificate to keystore. I send a Soap Request message and receive a Soap Response message

It's work fine. Then I have upload my jar into IP-IVR, but i don't know how add self-signed certificate to keystore of JVM

Any idea ??? It's possibile to do??

Into cisco document I have read

"

Typically, the UCCX Engine's keystore would be invoked when script steps such as Get URL Document are

connected to a HTTPS target. The default Java keystore contained preinstalled root certificates from

well−known third party Certificate Authorities (CA). But, since the default Java keystore was protected by

Remote Support Account/root access, customers and partners were not able to upload certificates to the

keystore for SSL targets with self−signed certificates or other certificate chains that required

manually−populating the keystore with a certificate."

I have IP-IVR 8.0.2

thank you

Fabio

1 Reply 1

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

Open a Support Case with Cisco TAC..this is the only way to get the cert in the java trust store in a supported means..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: