because our partner has not experiences with CUCM 10 , IM and Presnece 10 and VCS for virtual machine I would like to ask you for some info.
We are owner of CUCM 10 and currently implementing IM and Presnece 10 with VCS for virtual machine.
My setup is 2 x CUCM, 2 x CUPS, VCS-C, VCS-E, all sucessfully installed and licensed.
What I need to know is what everything I'm allowed to do with standard Enhanced user licenses in CUCM regarding VCS and what I need to buy more.
VCS-C and VCS-E are both free for owners of CUCM 10. But when I licensed them, I have "0" traversal calls on VCS-E. Do I need to buy them?
My VCS-E licenses:
Expressway Series Active
H323-SIP Interworking Gateway Active
1800 TURN Relays Active
Advanced Networking Active
Traversal Server Active
Summary: 0 Rich Media Sessions, 1800 TURN Relays, Traversal Server, Encryption, Interworking, Advanced Networking, Expressway Series
Traversal calls 0
TURN relays 1800
My VCS-Control licenses:
0 Non Traversal Calls, 0 Traversal Calls, 2500 Registrations, Encryption.
What I want to achiev:
- Replace Cisco IP Communicator with Cisco Jabber
- Let users do voice calls, video calls between jabber clients and between our Cisco TelePresence SX20
- Telepresence unit must work as till now - able to call anywhere, NATed behind VCS (currently we have this as a service from partner) - we have also integrated MCU for 4 participants conference
- Cisco Jabber connected without VPN from anywhere and able to call internal numbers or external numbers over CUCM
- Cisco Jabber connected without VPN from anywhere over VCE-E and able to do video calls
- Cisco Jabber able to video conference (Here I'm not sure what everything I need? MCU? Cisco 2911 with DSP?)
I will appreciate any help.