cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 9.1 - Voicemail button on phone

cowetacoit
Level 1
Level 1

We're running a newly upgraded version of Unity Connection 9.1 from Unity 7. After the upgrade, sometimes when we press the voicemail button on the phones it actually rings a few times before the voicemail attendant picks up and asks for your PIN. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's usually ok for a single server but for a cluster, generally should use Top Down ... sometimes it depends on how many ports you have as well (e.g. very large clusters).  If I were you, I'd try top down and see if it makes a difference for your application.  If not, probably will need to dig a bit deeper into topology and such.

Hailey

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In your hunt configuration in CUCM, what is the distribution algorithm you have set for the line group(s)? 

Hailey

longest idle time.

That's usually ok for a single server but for a cluster, generally should use Top Down ... sometimes it depends on how many ports you have as well (e.g. very large clusters).  If I were you, I'd try top down and see if it makes a difference for your application.  If not, probably will need to dig a bit deeper into topology and such.

Hailey

that makes sense. i added a unity conn subscriber with an additional 16 ports. chenged CM to Top down and it seems good now. thanks!

Good deal, glad to help.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: