Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 / Finesse - agent state error

Hugo Chevalier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am curently testing UCCX 10.5 and finesse agent desktop I have a trouble with finesse :

A agent is in READY state, when a call is comming, the state change to NOT READY, it should be TALKING

In the Agent state log is see NOT READY -> Reason code 32761, in the documentation I reed "Agent is logged in to the desktop or IP phone and receives a call that is not queued on the Unified CCX platform." 

The caller is effectively an internal phone but the composed number is the CTI route point of the UCCX

I have check with "Reactive script" function of the CCX Editor, there is not any error, the call goes well through the script

Any idea ?

Hugo Chevalier

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

just checking: the script sends the call to a CSQ and the agent is a member of that particular CSQ, is that correct?

G.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

just checking: the script sends the call to a CSQ and the agent is a member of that particular CSQ, is that correct?

G.

Hugo Chevalier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I test using the "select ressource" box, that way I am using a CSQ and it's works. Before, I was just testing with a "Redirect call" box and that is not the right solution.

Thank you

H.C

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: