I am running Conductor X2.3 and VCS X8.1.1, and I have ran into an issue with auto dial functionality. A brief description of what I am experiencing is below:
For example, I have a meeting alias, [email protected], which is configured to auto dial [email protected]. All search rules are correct in that an external endpoint can connect to [email protected], and in the Conductor event log, I see an entry to call [email protected]. But [email protected] is not connected to the conference. Upon reviewing the MCU the conference resides on, I see a call attempt to a very long alpha-numeric URI with the management address listed rather than [email protected].
I have deleted the configurations and re-created from scratch, but still the same results. I have disabled HTTPS to see if that would help matters, but no joy. So now I am back the vanilla configuration, and posting here in the event someone else has experienced this issue and can provide guidance.