cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Express (CCX 9.0 download)

Todd Morgan
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble finding out where to download the contact center software. I can only find the vmware template file. Anyone have the link of the files needed to install it?

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

that's correct. You can download the VM template files and updates/upgrades but installation media is not available for download. You'll have to order it from Cisco.

G.

Really? That is weird. We ordered it from our vendor but did not receive any media. They dont have a digital download? For attendant console Cisco just has a separate portal we had to login to.

Hi,

well, it might sound weird but there might be a reason behind it. Interestingly enough, some other software like the IOS images are there to download.

You should probably talk to your vendor and ask about installation media specifically. They might have forgotten about it. It's not a big problem as the installation media costs a couple bucks only (no, but really, it's around $30 max $50 if I'm not mistaken).

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: