Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco ISE - HP Openview monitoring.

Hi guys,

I have a doubt about monitoring Cisco ISE services in the network.
We can send some alarms notifications to a multiple e-mails, but my doubt is if I can monitoring ISE services with a network monitoring software like HP Open View.
I didn't find any documentation about it yet.
Someone knows if I can do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have the ability to configure a syslog server, I am not familiar with HP Open view but with other SIEM tools you have to make sure that the server can accept UDP multiline protocol as the syslog source.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have the ability to configure a syslog server, I am not familiar with HP Open view but with other SIEM tools you have to make sure that the server can accept UDP multiline protocol as the syslog source.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

Hi Tarik, How are you?

The doubt is.... my customer have ise in vmware and he need monitoring availability for cisco ISE. The question is: How can I do that? I did found any document informing if I can send snmp traps or something like that to a Monitoring Server.

About "link down" and "link Up" he can monitoring the ESX Vmware appliance right?
 There are something that I can do with Cisco ISE. I need to pass a answer to my client if  the Cisco ISE can support this kind of configuration. 

Thanks for your help.

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Not sure, however, ISE is currently supporting only linkDown,linkUp,coldStart,nsNotifyShutdown,
and nsNotifyRestart alerts to monitoring station !!

Salodh, 

Tks for you answer. Could you let me know more about this??? 
How can I send this informations "linkdown, linkup etc"  to a monitoring stations???
There are a documentation showing this?

tks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: