Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco Phone Licencing with CME

Mark Ojangole
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Good people !!

Can some please explain to me briefly how the phone licenses purchased after the CME installation and license agreement, are installed to support phones that didn't have a license.

Here is my issue, when you order for the phones separately and later make a separate purchase for the licenses, you receive envelopes with a how to guide on the phone and a CD which says "License And End User Agreement Inside" but all u find inside are PDFs of EULA!!! nothing a license key or anything related to that.

Thanks and Regards

Mark

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is correct. It is all EULA there is no PAK code or anything to install. You might need to accept the license end user agreement. please refer to the the link below for better understanding

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/111386/understanding-cme-srst-license-activation

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks Ayodeji, I appreciate.

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mark,

It is just paper licenses.You need to keep these  EULA in safe place  as proof of purchase.

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman.

That is good to note on my side.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: