Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Your profile changes were not allowed. You must use Cisco Secure Services Client to make profile changes.

Unanswered Question
Aug 9th, 2014
User Badges:

Our users connect to any wireless connection using the Cisco Secure Services Client. I have searched everywhere on the internet but have not been able to find any reference that's of any help at all to the problem I am seeing. The users are able to connect fine when they are hardwired in the office. However sometimes, not everytime, when they undock their laptops, bring them home and then try connecting to their wireless networks they receive the error message "Your profile changes were not allowed. You must use Cisco Secure Services Client to make profile changes." We have not found a way to fix this error other than having the user hardwire back in (which obviously involves them driving to the office, DC or store) and reinstalling CSSC. I can find no documentation on the Cisco website that involves troubleshooting this client. Any help anyone can offer as to why this happens, is there a way we can avoid this and can we fix it remotely would be greatly appreciated.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content

Trending Topics: Other Wireless Mobility

client could not be authenticated
Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
Cisco 6500 nam
reason 440 driver failure
Cisco password cracker
Cisco Wireless mode