MGCP FXO Picking random FXO ports for outgoing calls.

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2014
User Badges:

i,

I have a IP Telephony setup running on MGCP . I have one FXO card (4 ports)  in which 2 ports are using and 2 PSTN lines are connected to my router.

The issue is that when outgoing calls make picking randomly fxo ports.

I want all the 2 users to use their own FXO port assigned to them.

I have configured my cucm and mgcp gateway in such a way that I want every user to use their own FXO port for making incoming and outgoing calls. But still the router is picking random FXO ports. How can I restrict user to user their own FXO port for making incoming and outgoing calls. Any other suggestion or tip will be very helpful to me.

Following are the 2 PSTN numbers which i have assigned to FXO ports:

voice-port 0/0/0 = 17538

voice-port 0/1/3 = 4640

Thanks in advance

Nithin

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
islam.kamal Sun, 08/10/2014 - 04:58
User Badges:
  • Red, 2250 points or more

Hello

For inbound calls , you can go device - gateway -  port - configure under attendant DN " the resquired DN which you need to hit it".

For outgoing calls can you check the below:-

You can configure two different RGs , one for 0/0/0 & other for  0/1/3. Then do two different RLs

For example , i need extension 4001 need to call mobile calls  using port 0/0/0. So by using MGCP , it will be so eazy

1)Create PT_Mobile 

2)CSS_CallsToFXO

3)Make RG for port 0/0/0 , then RL 

4)under RP 9XXXXXXXXXX - specify route partition "PT_mobile"

5)Assign CSS for the ext 4001 and for gateway for port 0/0/0 . dial now from 4001 the call go out using port 0/0/0. same for 0/1/3.

Note: if you have other RP which use 9 as outgoing access code , you can change it to any digit.as 8 for outgoing access code

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Actions

This Discussion