cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Multi-line support

vincent.stng
Level 1
Level 1

I am using UCCX 10.5 and Finesse 10.5, if an agent telephone have 2 extensions, one for inbound call distribution, one for agent own used(agent talk to agent or talk to PSTN). If I want to make that when the own used extension is using (i.e. talking to somebody), the extension for call distribution is forced change to NOT-READY state.

Can I do this?

Vincent

2 Replies 2

Steven Luton
Level 1
Level 1

Was there ever a solution to this?

Hi Steven,

Finesse now supports the configuration of multiple lines on agent phones when UCCX is configured for multiline. You can configure one or more secondary lines on an agent phone. However, the Finesse server blocks any events received from the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) server about call activity on an agent's secondary line. These events are not published to the Finesse clients, which means information about calls handled on an agent's secondary line does not appear in the Finesse desktop.

This means, if your agent is talking on his non IPCC line, he/she will still be allocated for a call on the agent/IPCC extension if Finesse Agent Desktop is set to Ready. Call on non IPCC line will not change the state of IPCC line to Not Ready.

For your reference, feel free to go through the below link for Finesse Release Notes:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1051/release/notes/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse-1051/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse_chapter_00.html#CFIN_RF_M2A...

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: