Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor port usage of Tandberg ISDN gateway

Arbenjamin
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

There is a ISDN gateway (SW 2.0 (1.51)P), and we would like the peak usage of the ISDN port? However, we can't related statistic in the web page?

Anyone know how to montior the peak usage of the ISDN gateway?

Best Regards,

Benjamin 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ben,

I don't believe there is any way on the web interface to get this information.

You can live monitor it (by looking at the ISDN port status), but I do not believe the capacity is recorded anywhere.

You may be able to ask your Telco to let you know how many of your ports have been used simultaneously.

If you really need this information via the web interface, I suggest you log a Feature Request through your Cisco Account Manager for possible inclusion in a future release of the software.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ben,

I don't believe there is any way on the web interface to get this information.

You can live monitor it (by looking at the ISDN port status), but I do not believe the capacity is recorded anywhere.

You may be able to ask your Telco to let you know how many of your ports have been used simultaneously.

If you really need this information via the web interface, I suggest you log a Feature Request through your Cisco Account Manager for possible inclusion in a future release of the software.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear Wayne,

Thanks for your kindly support. 

I am live monitoring the usage on the ISDN usage from the status page.

Thank for your suggestion.

Best Regards,

Benjami

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: