cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward over sip 604

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2

When forwarding a phone over a Cube to the pSTN, I get a 604 error.   If I call the "forwarded to:" number directly, life is good.  Is there  something under voice service voip that I am missing?

4 Replies 4

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

604 means doesnt exist anywhere. Did you make sure the forwarded number doesnt have any leading 9 or 8 (outside access codes)?

Please rate useful posts.

If i dial the number, life is good, and the outside access code is stripped out.  Would not the forwarded number also match the same dial peer, since its the same format?

Difficult to comment on that, can you post some debugs here? debug ccsip message/debug voip ccapi inout from the CUBE would be great.

Please rate useful posts.

Hello George.  I got it sorted.   There were 2 diversion headers in the invite, the first coming from cucm, the 2nd from the sip profiles.  The first was invalid, so its why it was failing.  I unchecked "redirect diversion header-outbound" on the sip trunk, reset, and all is working.  Correct diversion headers.

Thank you for your quick reply and suggestions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: